Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Duuuuuude, I finally got one! A True gold nugget pleco, baryancistrus xanthellus L018. 4" for $30. My LFS loves me. They had it listed at $100. New feeeeeesh rock. The rams are lookin good.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Duuuuuude, I finally got one! A True gold nugget pleco, baryancistrus xanthellus L018. 4" for $30. My LFS loves me. They had it listed at $100. New feeeeeesh rock. The rams are lookin good.

Holy smokes, that's amazing! Pics?

Hes still in the bag at the moment. But yup, i got pics in the bag.

Both rams still in the corner, but together, which is promising. I do wish they'd come out so I can watch them.

Bandit breeds the Rolls Royce of rams it appears lol

Jesse
Thanks big time Jesse!
My oldest brother actually works for RR on turbines!:cool:
I'm working on the Rolls Royce of Pearl Gouramis now also!;)

Prettymuch (y) The only other person I've hear as much good about is Yunite.

More good new, I think! The male and female have united in the same corner!
Thanks sini!!
Hoping you missG get tons of fun with these two!
Poppa is HOOKING ME UP with 10 new GBR this year(from 'a friend' {we all need friends like these..}) so I will skip on the Yunites for a year I hope!
I hope these guys rock for you two , my friends!

and the rams well yeah, even the non cichlid keeper in me can appreciate rams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
This is why I breed them!!!!:whistle:
And the challenge(they still whip me better then anything I have pursued long term!):nono::facepalm:
Very nice! What water temp are you keeping them in?

Thank you mam!:rolleyes:
I follow your tank thread and a compliment from you is high quality IMO!:flowers:

Breeder buddies are the best! Gotta get these rams and then the angels spawning... Ann and I have decided our long-term goal is to spawn angelicus loaches :D

Pretty much xD baby loaches guys.... Just too cute

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Very nice. I saw one Sunday at the cichlid swap that was $300. Was only 4 to 6 inches and it was very light colored and had a very flat head. Was beautiful but I resisted temptation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oof, that's a pretty pleco. Good thing all of my tanks are stocked to capacity or else I'd be tempted to get one... my LFS had one like that the other day.

By the way, anybody want some free fish? I'm settled on turning the 20 into a fry tank so I need to rehome 15 glowlight tetras, 2 peppered corydoras, 3 bronze corydoras, and 2 male platys.

I usually only see them for 200$ or more... I was stoked when it was labeld at 100$. Even more stoked when i got to the register and he only charged me 30$. And heres a few pics of the 10 rams im sending CoralBandit. I picked up 2 pairs of electric blue rams for my own breeding purposes.

The EBRs for me

The 5 pairs im sending CoralBandit

Ill be sending those out to him soon. I also picked up 7 CPDs. $2.19 a piece makes me wanna go get the rest.

img_3282119_0_96e38a8c2e12cd3528d04965d5bb475c.jpg

AHHH!
And bandit gets something good in the mail also!!!
Those EBR are dope dude!
We got to get this right!

:eek: Those electric blue rams are gorgeous! So are the rest of them. And those CPDs! Wish I could find those around here.

When we breed angelicus loaches you'll all get some in the mail ;)

You all and your Kuhlis and rams makes me want to try them. Had black Kuhlis once. Got leaches in that tank. The striped ones in your pics are so cute and the rams well yeah, even the non cichlid keeper in me can appreciate rams.
Love kuhlis! One of the first fish I ever kept and definitely one of my favorites (y)

Thank you mam!:rolleyes:
I follow your tank thread and a compliment from you is high quality IMO!:flowers:

Would still love a pair of those rams, just have to figure out tank situation....

Feelin jealous... Being a young little fellow my mom wont let me get fish in the mail, especially from "starngers" instead of places like LiveAquaria.com. I want all those fish!!!

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Back
Top Bottom