Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't worry..
I have seen red/purple with the same green spots.
Not copper just green slate.

The slate actually looks like Vermont sea green which will change color without doubt.

I wouldn't worry..
I have seen red/purple with the same green spots.
Not copper just green slate.

The slate actually looks like Vermont sea green which will change color without doubt.

Good to know. Maybe I'll try putting some in with the kois then?

Somebody's gotta spawn soon.... at the very least poppa's pairs are coming and they'll show these guys how it's done ;) Rams look ready, I'm surprised they haven't yet tbh. And the female angel looks absolutely crammed with eggs. I've never seen her tube out as much as it is tonight.

My rams have held out for 4 days now! Female is looking huge but they can't decide on a spot! #ramprobs

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My rams have held out for 4 days now! Female is looking huge but they can't decide on a spot! #ramprobs

Seems like my female is doing the same.... She wants to eat all those tasty eggs, she must know that if she spawns where the male wants I'll take them away....

CHEESE AND RICE.... These otos are algae machines! Two of them have cleaned about 50% of the non-front glass in the 10 gallon. Now I just need them to get to the plants....

Root tabs will arrive in the next 2 days... meanwhile, worrying about those angelfish. It's freakin cold out......

I put 2 heat packs in a styrofoam shipping cooler. Hopefully that covers it.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Root tabs will arrive in the next 2 days... meanwhile, worrying about those angelfish. It's freakin cold out......

Its 61° out right now by me :p poppa is a pretty good packer, the angels will be fine.

It's not a scratch, I'm just a little paranoid lately :facepalm: Popeye in that blue has me all worried that I missed something in my tanks.

Just giving you a hard time. Sometimes we have to to paranoid to notice things before they get bad

Just giving you a hard time. Sometimes we have to to paranoid to notice things before they get bad

Yeah. I've just had a lot of "stereotypically water-quality-related" diseases lately but no water quality issues. Two guppies dropped dead from dropsy, but I chalked that up to age (they were both around 2 years + however old they were when purchased). Then the blue got popeye and I have no idea how that happened. The blue girl actually seems to have somewhat recovered, though only time will tell if she's permanently damaged or stunted.

These otos are little lawnmowers.... They are obliterating the algae in both tanks. I love it!

Everyone's breeding tubes are still showing. The koi pair have both of their tubes as far out as I have seen them. Think they'll spawn soon?

CHEESE AND RICE.... These otos are algae machines! Two of them have cleaned about 50% of the non-front glass in the 10 gallon. Now I just need them to get to the plants....

These otos are little lawnmowers.... They are obliterating the algae in both tanks. I love it!

Everyone's breeding tubes are still showing. The koi pair have both of their tubes as far out as I have seen them. Think they'll spawn soon?

Sounds like the otos are settling in nicely! Very industrious fish, fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom