Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To be fair I was once a child on aquarium forums... although no one was soft on me then. And it sure helped me. People told me like it was, and I ended up with a 150 gallon to keep my fish right, and now 9 tanks.... I think you may be right CB ;)

Dunno if anyone read TT's thread but I might be getting a red tiger lotus! :D Emphasis on "might", but I'm really excited as it would make a great centerpiece in the medium light 55. I actually have some legitimate aquascaping ideas around it! Move the rock to the side, bunch the bacopa at the ends of the tank, leave the driftwood as is with moss draped over, put the lotus smack dab in the middle as a centerpiece for the whole tank and a loach playground...

I certainly am willing! Though if i get too many i may have to start charging people, wouldnt be much. Just shipping and the canvas and paint cost. Stupid canvas is expensive lol what were you thinking?

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Canvas is heinously expensive! I have a stack I refuse to use because I don't want to replace them. And most I just ruin because I expect a masterpiece to occur after 45 seconds.
Ah I dunno I just like to see sweet artwork :) keep em comin!

I definitely will! Been wondering if people on this site would be willing to buy them...but i like making stuff for my friends too so its a conundrum lol if you want anything just lemme know :) we can figure something out

I hear you need more vals.... Lol

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah, I had an... incident. Tried to get rid of obnoxious algae in the ram tank with a short peroxide dip.... screwed it up and killed ALL of my plants except a big java fern that's barely holding on and a few small stray vals and bacopa :facepalm:

Ill get ya squared away as soon as i get some heatpacks.

I definitely will! Been wondering if people on this site would be willing to buy them...but i like making stuff for my friends too so its a conundrum lol if you want anything just lemme know :) we can figure something out

I would pay you for it, I hear ya! Maybe an Odessa barb pic? Would be a cool gift for my bf since those are one of his favs, and fun to paint! No rush at all like any time this year you have some time is cool lol

Hey Sini saw this in a group and thought you and Bandit mighty enjoy..Is it true these guys can get 20+ years??! If so that's crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hey Sini saw this in a group and thought you and Bandit mighty enjoy..Is it true these guys can get 20+ years??! If so that's crazy!

Oh yeah absolutely. I want to say I remember a massive clown loach named Marge pushing 30...

HOLY!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

sini posted a link saying more then 20 years(think like 30!)

That means mine are only middle aged(like their owner):ROFLMAO:

Middle aged and just a few years younger than me if I recall, now that I think about it how old are they?

Mine is 16 yrs old. Theyll go 30 plus yrs.

Back
Top Bottom