Sk3llys 60P Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right build starts today! Wooooohooooooo. First job attach slate to redmoor driftwood with stainless steel screws. Thought id put up a picture as a before
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417189343.818160.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Beautiful! Now get it underwater and plant something haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im bound to lose fish here its really stressing them out

Not necessarily... theyll go ballistic for a while. I add prime whenever I do major scape work and kick up crap.. just to neutralize any crap in the substrate.. feed them right after as well.

Not necessarily... theyll go ballistic for a while. I add prime whenever I do major scape work and kick up crap.. just to neutralize any crap in the substrate.. feed them right after as well.

Its the lack of swimming space because of that **** thick hairgrass carpet lol!! They are panicking. Tank is off stand and in cupboard so refilling now

This is killing me lol. Brookster i dont know how you do this every other week!! Hahaha
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417197452.450201.jpg

Ada amazonia powder on front edges and powersand for the deeper sections of substrate
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417199753.782357.jpg

Penac p additive for increased toot hair development, and tourmaline bc additive for extra iron, magnesium, boron and other elements
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417200525.396399.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417200542.739277.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417200542.739277.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 81
Wow.. you're the new Dr... curious to see if this is all worth it? Was just checking some prices and holy canoli!

Yea they aren't necessary and are an added expense but thought id try them. In the middle of attaching moss to driftwood then hardscaping will begin. Been on this 4 hours already

This is developing very nicely! Europe and Asia are almost always ahead of the game in respects to aquascaping. Then it trickles down here years later. LOL

It's interesting that you put a background on the side of the tank too. Guess it's because this is a corner tank... cool

Back
Top Bottom