So, what are you gonna do Sunday nite with no AA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heck, I frequent multiple other fish related sites/forums and a Skydiving site/forums.
The web is huge, how can anyone get board online 8O :?:
Then there is reality, no not reality TV :p ........
Life, I second the watch my aquariums or play with my kid, even better play with my wife :D RAOF................

I am going to stress over my green water, but hopefully by then I will have done something about it.

You're lucky serlunchbox! The closes aquarium auctions around me is in another state (ohio). Its about an hours drive which I guess isn't that bad. Not sure what the weekend/sunday will hold for me. Probably spend time at either my house or my girlfriends house watching the fish. :D

For those that dont want to chat you can always desginate the time to tank maintance/photography. That way you will have a ton of new pics to share when we come back online.

On a side note I would like to state that this will be the first general outage for AA in over a year.

Hmm, I guess I can do catch up on house cleaning. We've neglected the cleaning all week because of the fish problems. Today I DID clean the ceiling fan and washed the sheets. Wow, what an accomplishment. :D I think I'm pooped already just thinking about cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom