South or Central American build project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm surprised I forgot about them, I was sitting on my bed and it hit me suddenly lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I like those cupids! I like them alot! so much.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

First YES!
LOVE soft fish!!!!
NO community needs a bully!
Second( I would not want to lead ) but YES!
I like these guys a lot , but think you all may be holding back....
There are so many great choices just from SA...
One day I am going to re stock my 180 and the Sa cichlids you guys throw out there get me going!!!
Soooo...
Is Brookster looking to find where he can get some for a certain 75 in a certain fish room??

I am out of room right now???
Where did I fail?

First YES!
LOVE soft fish!!!!
NO community needs a bully!
Second( I would not want to lead ) but YES!
I like these guys a lot , but think you all may be holding back....
There are so many great choices just from SA...
One day I am going to re stock my 180 and the Sa cichlids you guys throw out there get me going!!!
Soooo...
Is Brookster looking to find where he can get some for a certain 75 in a certain fish room??

I am out of room right now???
Where did I fail?

Refer to my update sir;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Embers are the perfect bite size fish.
I think a heavily branched manzanita piece all the way to the surface will give them a safe haven to escape predation most of the time.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Everytime I so much as look in the direction of a Home Depot, I'm spending $50-100.
One orange bucket to go please....with treats inside.

HD let me down on the pathway gravel yesterday. I'm looking for a selection of 1/4in to 1'inch grayish grit to build some walls.

Looks like I can't post any more pics. "I've exceeded my limit by 313.1"??

Too bad.

Everytime I so much as look in the direction of a Home Depot, I'm spending $50-100.
One orange bucket to go please....with treats inside.

HD let me down on the pathway gravel yesterday. I'm looking for a selection of 1/4in to 1'inch grayish grit to build some walls.

Looks like I can't post any more pics. "I've exceeded my limit by 313.1"??

Too bad.

Photobucket is your friend

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks Ryno,
I couldn't get the photobucket to work, but I hope you can access these links through my dropbox.
I've come to the realization that need so much more rock to make roughly a mile worth of terraced retaining walls.
Hope all is well at the restaurant. My brother opened a brewery in Grants Pass, OR. in May, and has already had to let go a brew master, Chef, and 2 mngers. It's a tough business for sure!
What are some of your favorite menu options at your restaurant? Off topic for a moment.

I love Grants Pass, OR. I used to go to Eugene, OR alot. My uncle owns C&C Miller trucking there. Beautiful beautiful state.

He does man! They've been operating with 2 line cooks for a month now.
Ironically the name is Climate City Brewery. Check out their menu.
http://www.climatecitybrewing.com/home.aspx.
My advice is for he and his wife is to specialize and slay the core brewery dishes. We all know what they are. What do I know. I only waited tables back in the day.
Their menu and inventory control must be a beast to figure out.

Back on topic here...
I found some cool fossils out hounding. First person to name the fossilized species on the left wins nada, but I'd like to know.
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life

Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life

Funny thing here is, I told he and his wife(she can cook) to know their demographic. GP is a great blue collar town. She grew up there, and knows everybody. The menu is pricey and too extravagant imo. What do I know. Just dial up some good brew.
They didn't like my thoughts on calling it Climate Town instead of City when they were breaking ground.

On topic, When they want to get serious, they have a nice spot in a hardly used dining event area for a 5000gal big boy tank.

I love Grants Pass, OR. I used to go to Eugene, OR alot. My uncle owns C&C Miller trucking there. Beautiful beautiful state.

Next time you come, drive a little farther and drop off some of your angels! That's only a few hours from me...

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Currently Im logged into Amazon and eBay simultaneously. Its game day for buying the correct light and CO2 set up for this tank.
Whats the best combo for Rotala and Ludwigia types? Is this finnex 24/7 a good choice? Which CO2 diffuser setups should I look at?

Fully Automated Aquarium LED Fixture w/Controller
Hands Free: Simulating Fire Red Sunrise to Blue Starry Night
Four Customizable Color Channels, Dimmable
7k/Multi-color Blend for Plant Growth
20", 24", 30", 36" 48" Inch Fixture
The Finnex Planted+ 24/7 LED fixture allows a hands free simulated sunrise & sunset to take effect atop user's aquariums. The 24/7 feature starts with a cool lit dawn, transitions in to a warm sunrise morning, followed by an intense color blazing high noon, scaling down to a red sun drowned sunset, and finishes with a starry night blue moonlight. The cycle will repeat itself in real time, hands free, the following day. The fixture is equipped with a remote that allows day elements such as a Thunderstorms, Cloudy Days, Sunny Days, and Moonlights to be activated with a click of a button. Also accessible via the IR controlled remote are four (4) memory slots in which a user can easily customize and save countless color combinations and lighting intensities if the user does not want to use the 24/7 feature. In addition to the dimmable Red, Green, and Blue LEDs, the fixture also incorporates 7,000k Daylight LEDs to allow planted aquariums to thrive. Equipped with memory, the fixture remembers last saved settings as to make it compatible with standard timers.

Back
Top Bottom