South or Central American build project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I work out of NY Ave :) I actually have a baby squirrel in my coat pocket as I type this. Poor guy was orphaned.

Do we have an official stock plan? I can't recall anymore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I love squirrel meat, it's best in biscuits and gravy!!!!

Baby squirrel doesn't have a lot of meat though

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My cat likes baby squirrels!!! You like Tommy Chong in half baked?? Squirrel master!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Anything is good in gravy. Just flour it lightly, deep fry, and use a real good country gravy on it. Don't skimp on the gravy integrity either. Then you call it CFS, chicken fried steak. It's a cousin Eddie staple.
I liked Steven Wright in half baked.

I'll be at the WS the end of next week.
6 more WC Peruvian Rummynose and 6 WC Corydoras will be traveling north. I'm waiting for their new stock sheet to be released. Right now on the old stock sheet it looks like my options are the armatus, atropersonatus, pastazensis, and loretoensis.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Anything is good in gravy. Just flour it lightly, deep fry, and use a real good country gravy on it. Don't skimp on the gravy integrity either. Then you call it CFS, chicken fried steak. It's a cousin Eddie staple.
I liked Steven Wright in half baked.

I'll be at the WS the end of next week.
6 more WC Peruvian Rummynose and 6 WC Corydoras will be traveling north. I'm waiting for their new stock sheet to be released. Right now on the old stock sheet it looks like my options are the armatus, atropersonatus, pastazensis, and loretoensis.

Wow, it took me a second to realize that you were talking about cories. I read armatus and immediately thought vampire tetra lol

Filthy teeth on that tetra. My Rummynose wouldn't like him.

Attachments

• 1445040577139.jpg
    1445040577139.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 1445040592729.jpg
    1445040592729.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 61
The World Series would be sweet at Wrigley if the Cubs get past the Mets.
Will you be going?
I've been typing the Wet Spot too much lately. It makes me want to change the sheets. The Wet Spot is my knew home away from home.

If the ROYALS get in then i will be. Went last yr too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

A Cubs vs Royals match up gets my vote.
I'm watching the game right now.
Great pitching from both sides so far.

I can't figure out what movie that pic is from? I was thinking army of darkness, but it's not.

I've got a fish related question too.
I'm going to get some frozen blood worms and brine shrimp today, to mix up my tetra diet. Would petcos brand be ok, or should I order a higher quality online.
For 6 rummys and 17 embers currently, how much of a frozen cube would be sufficient in one feeding? I'm thinking a 1/4 cube to start. Thawed in dish with tank water of course.
Ultimately I'll just play it by feel and not over do it. Less is more.

Haven't seen that in a long time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I would skip the bloodworms, there's no real nutritional value to them and frozen baby brine might be an even better option, all of my fish tear it up and are better than adult brine.

Petco carries spirulina infused brine shrimp.. they are a hit in my tanks. Spirulina seems pretty legit..

I like the sound of spirulina infused brine shrimp! They have baby SIB too? I think the embers will enjoy shredding them regardless. It will be nice when the cories are in there to clean up the scraps. Good to hear about the blood worms. Seems like a lot of people swear by them.

I've looked at a few of my recent posts that could use an edit. Can I do that somehow? I don't want you guys thinking I'm a 7yr old girl. Also, I know the difference between knew/new lol.
The beer was flowing like wine yesterday!
Nice win for your Royals yesterday PR!

Blood worms are more of a weekly treat for my fish. Usually followed by a fast. I've only seen the frozen baby brine at my lfs. My embers get after the regular brine, they like the frozen daphnia too!

Do you culture any live foods?

Back
Top Bottom