spring time, Let's see some OT pics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
click the reply button, towards the bottom, there is a place to upload a pic, once you browse to the location on your hard drive...click add attatchment.

Nice pics!!!

I went out in the yard this afternoon and snapped a couple of weeds...

DSCF0532.jpg

DSCF0526.jpg

DSCF0528.jpg

One from spring from a couple years ago actually....

And one to remind us why we enjoy summer so much :wink:

He gets down right giddy when there's snow on the ground! He had paths all through that mess of snow... all you would ever see was just his head pop up once in a while so he could find out where he was.

pics

this really is a good topic. Here are a few I took yesterday(earthday) there were very bad t-storms yesterday but most of the severe stuff seemed to fall apart when it reached the town I'm in.

picture

one more... you know I did miss the perfect shot... While looking at part of the rainbow through the screen on my camera, a bolt of lightning cut across the rainbow... It was pretty cool but of course once you see a bolt of lightning it's too late to press the button... oh well. It was pretty awesome.

Some pics I took today at a butterfly exhibit. These are live butterflies that are in a big room. It just started so there wasnt much of a variety, but I plan to go again in a few weeks.

butter3.jpg

monarchclose1.jpg

monarch1.jpg

butter2.jpg

butter4.jpg

butter1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom