Starting my planted Discus tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Great looking discus! Just can't quite get past the bare bottom setups..

Getcha sleeves wet fish tank people!

Great looking discus! Just can't quite get past the bare bottom setups..

Getcha sleeves wet fish tank people!

Thanks tiger . I know what you mean about bare bottom but I just keep his set up till I get the 150 gal I'm looking at. Then I'm going to do mansinita wood sand and Amazon swords I think.

I'll have to say Discus is a little bit intimidating for me any way. So afraid I'm going to do something wrong.?

New update couldn't pass up the deal on the 150 gallon tank. My wife and I were blessed to have the $$$$.$$ to spend ( most time we come across a deal and can't afford it). Any way I'm going to start a new thread about my 150 gal journey ??????ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420855503.676232.jpgits sitting in front of the 55

New update couldn't pass up the deal on the 150 gallon tank. My wife and I were blessed to have the $$$$.$$ to spend ( most time we come across a deal and can't afford it). Any way I'm going to start a new thread about my 150 gal journey ??????View attachment 260559its sitting in front of the 55

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420855548.511035.jpg

Looking good Jim !!! Keep it going ?

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Thanks treemanone any suggestions on set up of new tank let me know

Going to sump the 55? That'd be a huge system!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Going to sump the 55? That'd be a huge system!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Didn't think about using the 55. Something to think about. The tank came with a 30 gallon acrylic sump and a 1200 gph pump. The pump should do about 800 gph with the head height I have.

Back
Top Bottom