Stocking question fir 29 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Impulse09

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have had my tank for 5 weeks now and is cycled ammonia 0 nitrites 0 and I currently have 6 corries, 1 bn pleco, and 3 diamond tetras. I want to get some of the small neon tetras. Can I add 9 at o bfd they are pretty small. I don't want to send my tank to a minicycle. I want to also get 3 more diamond tetras.

I wonder if you get 6 smaller tetras and 3 more diamond tetras, they will "shoal" together???

I have had my tank for 5 weeks now and is cycled ammonia 0 nitrites 0 and I currently have 6 corries, 1 bn pleco, and 3 diamond tetras. I want to get some of the small neon tetras. Can I add 9 at o bfd they are pretty small. I don't want to send my tank to a minicycle. I want to also get 3 more diamond tetras.
Full grown diamond tetras are too large to share their space with another school in a 29 gal IMO. I would add another school of something that swims higher, such as danios or rasboras, or a different type of tetra that schools higher in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom