Stumped on my 10 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishRus

Aquarium Advice Freak
Basically I have a 10 gal tank and not sure what to do with it. I've had goldfish in it which i later gave to a friend, i then put a betta in it for awhile which i gave to my sister. I had community fish in it for about a year and now transferred them to my 55. So now i want something different but not sure which route i should go so any ideas i am open for.

Thanks

Pair of dwarf puffers
Shrimp tank with nano fish (CPDs, micro rasboras, clown killies, spotted blue eye rainbow fish, ember tetras)

Basically I have a 10 gal tank and not sure what to do with it. I've had goldfish in it which i later gave to a friend, i then put a betta in it for awhile which i gave to my sister. I had community fish in it for about a year and now transferred them to my 55. So now i want something different but not sure which route i should go so any ideas i am open for.

Thanks

I had a 10 gallon laying around & I turned it into a Red Cherry Shrimp planted tank. With some cheap DIY lighting. I love the way it looks. :).

Attachments

• image-3866315851.jpg
    image-3866315851.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 56
I just noticed I has a typo ha it's actually a 15 gal as I'm thinking about filling it with 2 cories(not sure what kind yet) and 15 rasboras. I was thinking 3 different types of rasboras at 5 each and then also a small pleco(clown pleco or a BN). That should work right?

Back
Top Bottom