Stupid question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys! I just completed them with heaters ...their own air pump...some new plants and backgrounds :)

Attachments

• image-1291232249.jpg
    image-1291232249.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 67
  • image-3719164032.jpg
    image-3719164032.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 59
Both tanks look great, Flossie! I love that bridge!! :D

I wouldn't think that a fly would bother anything, (especially if you did a pwc after removing it).

Congrats on your cycles! What type of fishes do you plan on stocking?

what do you think of these stocks???

10g one with aquatech 20-40 filter
6 cardinal tetras
2 panda cories

10g two with AT 20-40 filter
5 flame tetras
2 otos
2 ADF

Idk... just playing around... i probably will just get what I can find at my fav LFS LOL I would love to have some cardinals though :)

Idk if 2 cories are enough. Wait for someone to back me up, but I'm pretty sure they like bigger groups like 6 or so. Even if you bump them up to 6 or even 8, with the oversized filter, you should be just peachy.

Mikalicious209 said:
Idk if 2 cories are enough. Wait for someone to back me up, but I'm pretty sure they like bigger groups like 6 or so. Even if you bump them up to 6 or even 8, with the oversized filter, you should be just peachy.

Hmmmm I would have an invasion of cories!! Lol lol

It might seem that way, but these guys are hyper social and they really need a group. Lol, 8 for you, prolly not but at least 4 imo would make these guys happy, plus they are extremely fun to watch. Very 3 stooges like!

Mikalicious209 said:
It might seem that way, but these guys are hyper social and they really need a group. Lol, 8 for you, prolly not but at least 4 imo would make these guys happy, plus they are extremely fun to watch. Very 3 stooges like!

Lol I could handle 4

absolutangel04 said:
Wow, your tanks look great! I really like the the one on the top looks. :) I concur that cories rule.

Thanks!! I'm pretty happy and ready for fishies :)

Back
Top Bottom