Superhero theme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J1Time

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone done one? Have ideas. My kids are pretty set on the idea. Would be going in a 130 gallon community tank

Never done one but sounds like a cool idea. What you could do is get fish that resemble the superheroes like superman red and blue get a big school of neon tetra. See if you can find some superhero decorations and you'll be set.

You would have to dip them in a clear coat of some sort but I'm sure it would work nicely.

Petsmart has some superhero decorations. We had hulk, capt america, spiderman in my sons tank.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is an awesome idea!(y):cool:
Good luck. Can't wait to see some pictures of the finished project.

Holy cow a 130!? You can do alot! First off what budget? If you are willing to spend some cash (and time I might add) then buying a bunch of the lego hero kits for it would be amazing! Or you could just buy some of the action figures and accessories for probably cheaper.

I have those statues too for my kid's tank for his birthday. I am deliberating returning them because the only online review for the Capt America one said that the paint bubbled and peeled off within a month. It's hard to judge off just one review.

I'm considering going with a Lego theme instead. Someone on the board suggested it and now I feel terrible I can't remember who it was off the top of my head (take credit if you're reading this!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom