SW Tank Sale and Free FW Fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

William

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm in the proccess of a major change in my life and am going to conglomerate all my tanks and fish that I love the most into a single tank.

Which means all my other tanks are going to be sold or stored.

So, Here we go.

29Gal SW tank complete setup.

Several large piece of rock, sparsly covered in coraline and brimming with bristle worms.

Several small hermits of unknown type.

Electric Blue Hermit.

2 Astrae Snails

1 Bumble Bee snail.

Seaclone Skimmer with modified airvalve.

1 Regent Filter [ The Wal-Mart renamed Penguin 170 without biowheel ]

2 light strips [ 15 or 20 watt, I forget which. Nothing that will allow for corals or anenomes ]

Glass hood cut to fit tightly around the filter and skimmer, no escaping this.

Very nice black stand.

2 Hydrometers

All the salt I have left, if Any, at the time of sale.

Any other misc. things I have laying around that go to the saltwater tank, as well.

Asking $175 cash [ No checks/M.Os please] OBO for the setup. Pickup only, Container to hold the rock and lovestock during transport will be provided.

--------------------

Free Fish.

Thus far, all I have that I need to get rid of is a Chinese Algae Eater. He is between 6 and 7 inches long at best guess. Free to a good home in Florida, for anyone who can pick him up from my house and provide transport container and aireator.

He would do good in a large tank [ 55 and up ] with enough space for him to have his own territory, In my tank he only rarely attacks similar sized fish and only then its rarely serious.

However, this is how he is in MY tank, I can make no promises on how he'll act in yours.

He is free to a good home, To anyone who has a suitable tank sized in Florida, and has proven themselves to the people on this website that they are capable of giving fish the care they deserve.

And once again, You have to pick him up.

I live in Orlando, Florida. A good point of reference would be the 436/CuryFord intersection.

I can't believe no one, anywhere, wants this tank. I must have listed it in 8 different listings, no interest at all..

that might be a bit steep $ for a 29gal....then again you are including equipment....

i just know that i have seen them go for alot less in some of the listings that i have checked out. You might want to consider lowering your min price on ebay and just reserve the right to refuse sale if they do not meet your qualifications as fishkeepers.

Back
Top Bottom