Tank advice please - betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Onbu

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This morning I have found a supplier I can get these from in about 3 days:

IQ3 Mini Acrylic Aquarium - Dubai Pet Store

IQ5 Mini Acrylic Aquarium - Dubai Pet Store

Can you please advise me whether either of these IQ models are actually ideal for a betta or just a gimmick tank that would not suit a betta due to the specs or the size/pump/filter/light etc

I have the same question for the Biorb tank models please (although I can not get them locally so they would have to be brought in from overseas suppliers which would take longer).

IF the IQ models are a good choice, would it be possible for you to please tell me whether the IQ3 water volume and filter etc is recommended or suitable for just one betta or is the IQ5 being a little larger the only way to go.

I would also be great if you are aware of the information regarding which accessories and filter products etc are required for this setup but do not come inside the box with the tank purchase so I can try to order these all at the same time.

Thank you very much

Just read your post

So, what did you end up doing? I know bettas don't like strong currents. I didn't see that this comes with a heater and bettas like warmer temps. Just curious as I have two bettas and am setting them up in 10 gallon tanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom