tank backgrounds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HOPPIE

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Can I I put one of those foam 3-d faux rock backgrounds inside the tank, totally submerged?

Any suggestions as to where to purchase one?

Can I I put one of those foam 3-d faux rock backgrounds inside the tank, totally submerged?

Any suggestions as to where to purchase one?

You'd have to ask the seller because it will all depend on whether they used materials that won't float or were painted with non toxic paints. I've seen both 3-D backgrounds that were made for shadow boxes only or inside the tanks but the inside ones were not made with faux materials.
The best place to look for ones would be a local pet store. There are many items they have available that may not be stocked in the store so they could get it for you. (y)(y)

Their prices include shipping but exclude customs import fees. Their prices are very high as every background is custom made and unique. IMO they are the best aquarium backgrounds out there if you can stand the price.

If you want to see them in situ youtuber "king of diy" uses them. They did the background for his big indoor arowana pond too which was awesome before he tore it down.

Their prices include shipping but exclude customs import fees. Their prices are very high as every background is custom made and unique. IMO they are the best aquarium backgrounds out there if you can stand the price.

If you want to see them in situ youtuber "king of diy" uses them. They did the background for his big indoor arowana pond too which was awesome before he tore it down.
I was afraid of that. :(

thanks yall...

any reason I shouldnt use the stuff that folks use for terriums (sp)

Back
Top Bottom