Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, your tank looked awesome. Welcome to the teen group btw. Do they have Craigslist in the uk?

Nope - we have something called Gumtree which I think is probably similar! How did you guys manage to add on 3 more pages?!?! Lol! Most of you I am guessing are probably asleep by now!

Nope - we have something called Gumtree which I think is probably similar! How did you guys manage to add on 3 more pages?!?! Lol! Most of you I am guessing are probably asleep by now!

Yeah. I'm snoring away at 4:44 am. Lol. I don't get how we got 3 more pages in less than 2 days either.

Most of the lfs I go to are petsmart or petco. Lol. But there is one place that is privately owned. :)

Gotcha lol. Yeah my LFS is a privately owned, strictly aquarium store, and they get sweet fish and that are always very healthy, so I want to see more of those!

Gotcha lol. Yeah my LFS is a privately owned, strictly aquarium store, and they get sweet fish and that are always very healthy, so I want to see more of those!

U would live to see other people's lfs too. Especially the ones with cool fish and lots o tanks. :D

I'm JJ, I live in Maryland. I started out with a 29 gallon freshwater that I played around with fur a year or two and then found a deal on a saltwater tank I couldn't refuse. For a while I had both set up but I eventually sold the freshwater tank so now I just have the saltwater tank. Here's a pic from the other day:

image-3204634928.jpg

I'm JJ, I live in Maryland. I started out with a 29 gallon freshwater that I played around with fur a year or two and then found a deal on a saltwater tank I couldn't refuse. For a while I had both set up but I eventually sold the freshwater tank so now I just have the saltwater tank. Here's a pic from the other day:

Welcome jj. Tanks looks really nice. (y) Planning to get more tanks or just this for now?

Hey JJ, how old are you?

Back
Top Bottom