Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, no matter what my store will give me half. I traded in 3 hatchet fish that I bought for $3 at petsmart. They were selling there's for $6 so I got back what I spent at $3 a fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Even worse was when I got rid of my 30g bowfront. I traded in 3 german blue rams, 1 angelfish, and 5 rosy barbs. I got 10$. I spent 40$ a piece on the GBRs (wildcaught). They told me that they were currently trying to get rid of their stock so they could only give me around 1$ per fish.

Oh wow, I would of tried to sell on Craig's list. I'm trying to get rid of my gold rams. I can get $5 bucks from my LFS.

17, saltwater reef and freshwater tanks. I have good luck selling the plecos i breed, they can be difficult but rewarding.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

17, saltwater reef and freshwater tanks. I have good luck selling the plecos i breed, they can be difficult but rewarding.

What's your pleco setup is it a community or plec tank only? I'm curious and wanting to consider breeding some.

I breed Ancistrus, hypancistrus, and Peckoltia species. Its a pleco only tank, but i recently added a few large cichlids because school is starting and i dont want to take care of the fry.

Wow, quite a few new pages since i've been on here! I'll just update my bio lol. Im 16, and im at 7 tanks.
125 all male Malawi show tank
55 gallon with F1 Usisyas
29 gallon
And 4x20 gallon fry growout tanks

Joe 15, 5 tanks
2 salt 3 fresh

Salt:
30 rimless reef
10 frag tank

Fresh:
44 corner hex planted
10 planted/ guppy breeder
3.7 planted/ fry grow out

Other things in tanks
10 with 4 hermits
20 long with Jv. Bearded dragon

I work at my lfs. Come check us out!

Fish are friends not food!

Could you guys check out my fish room stocking thread? It's in the breeding section. Need some help stocking the room lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I have an Instagram and I'm following some groups on Facebook.

I'm following this one guy that announced on this site that he created a fish Instagram account. He posts tanks on his wall that people hash tag their photos or DM them to him.

Back
Top Bottom