Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to go to sea world all the time, still do. Which is probably why it was my first word.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How did you guys get into aquariums?

I bought a 55g full setup from petco three years ago and got a red oscar. It then escalated fast to a 150g with a pair of ExCichlasoma festae. Wild female, f1 male. The. They died and im at a pause for a bit. Tank is running but nothing but a pleco in it. Once i get money around ill be starting another project

Wow lucky!! Such a big tank. MTS has hit me hard but space is my main issue, living in a nyc apt. makes space so valuable that I can't have anything bigger than a 29 :(

Wow!! I've only ever had livebearers, danios, and bettas (I have loaches and cherry barbs in with the Livebearers but they hide most of the time).

I have always been fascinated with water. I love fishing and get engrossed for hours either fishing or just staring at waterways. I had a 5 gal tank since I was 12 which I got merely because one day I went into the pet store to get some dog treats and got lost staring at the fish on sale. An yeah had a tank since then.

Keegan, 16, Indiana. I started my 10 gallon tank, three years ago and have been in the hobby ever since. Sadly I learned most of my fish keeping mistakes through fish loss. But I somehow still have an endless amount of babies in the end :D

Keegan, 16, Indiana. I started my 10 gallon tank, three years ago and have been in the hobby ever since. Sadly I learned most of my fish keeping mistakes through fish loss. But I somehow still have an endless amount of babies in the end :D

Lol I'm the same way with the babies XD they seem to breed faster than I kill them (if you know what I mean ;) )

Back
Top Bottom