Ten Gallon Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Camshark

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a ten gallon been cycling FOREVER and i got a dwarf gourami blue he is doing awesome! What else should i get?

Your limited in a 10g but you could do some Endlers or Spotted Blue Eye's. Many don't think neons are good for a 10g but I'm one that feels they are fine. So a small school of neons would work well. Dwarf or Pygmy Cory Cats are a nice choice also.

Thanks i will and i have had an aquarium with neons FAIL I HATE EM meh thats me but thanks

A school of some micro rasboras (briggitae, erythromicron, etc.) would be nice. Pygmy cories, as stated above, are slated to go in my 10 gallon when the cycle finishes. Really cool fish.

I just put a small school of emerald eye rasboras (3) with an electric blue ram (1) in my freshly cycled brand new 10 gallon planted tank. They are loving it! In another week or so, I will add 2 or 3 more rasbora and maybe an oto.
IF you have planted real plants in your 10 gallon you can fit as much as I did. If you are going with plastic plants then I would put maybe 4 danios in with your gourami :)

I just put a small school of emerald eye rasboras (3) with an electric blue ram (1) in my freshly cycled brand new 10 gallon planted tank. They are loving it! In another week or so, I will add 2 or 3 more rasbora and maybe an oto.
IF you have planted real plants in your 10 gallon you can fit as much as I did. If you are going with plastic plants then I would put maybe 4 neon tetras in with your gourami :)

I wouldn't recommend putting a mikrogeographus ramerizi in a freshly cycled tank nor a 10 gal.

Back
Top Bottom