Tetra schooling size

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Either would work. Can you adjust the flow of the filter? And the tetras may fin nip the betta depending on which kind you get.

I think

1 male crowntail betta
6 neon tetras
1-2 nerite snails

Would look nice
The betta may or may not be aggressive towards the neons. Bettas are more territorial than aggressive, so you could pull it off if you have plenty of hiding places. I have a betta In my community tank and everything is fine, he doesn't bother anyone. He just minds his own business. It really all depends in the temperament of the betta.

I'd say go for It! It would make a beautiful tank!

Hope this helped :)

Alright thanks!!! That really helps! I already keep the flow reasonably low for my plants anyway. I am very excited about this tank. By the way, do you have to feed Bettas betta food? It all seems the same to me.

Alright thanks!!! That really helps! I already keep the flow reasonably low for my plants anyway. I am very excited about this tank. By the way, do you have to feed Bettas betta food? It all seems the same to me.

I have dried bloodworms, but in my community tank I just drop fish flakes in and he eats 3-5 flakes a day (they aren't big eaters) if you can't get him to eat and all the neons steal his food, just isolate him in a net and try to give dried blood worms. But don't be worried of he doesn't eat right away when you add him, that is normal for fish newly added to a tank! Just give it time
:)

Back
Top Bottom