ThePetPlace.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cichildlife

Aquarium Advice Addict
I, im thinking about buying fish from here anyone have any experence with them? Good? Bad?

Opps forgot the pics: this is what i plan to buy: not sure if it will help nd wat size do they sell there fish at?

Attachments

• image-1161949621.jpg
    image-1161949621.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 105
  • image-1775296005.jpg
    image-1775296005.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 96
This is my "lfs", and I love it there. They have a great selection of healthy fish. I have never ordered from them but I am always happy with the fish I get when I go there

this is also my lfs located in lancaster,pa. it's a great place to get fish however i've never had anything shipped to me. they usually have the sizes marked on the ad. they have an 888 number you can call. 1-888-842-8738 if you have questions.

A small warning: $34.99 shipping can make even the best deal on fish more expensive than purchasing locally. I've looked at ordering from them before, but it never made financial sense. Unless, of course, you've got higher quantities you need.

make sure they are in stock. i was going to order some plecs that said "in-stock" but after an email they said they were actually out of stock. nice place though i recently visited

I only order fish online if I'm buying alot. I wouldn't pay $35 shipping for a 6 buck fish. If you find it locally, that's the way to go

I looked there... the only thing I don't like is how on some fish like guppies for example, some of the special breeds they have for sale don't have a picture available, so you don't know what your buying, especially when they decide to call it something different than most other places. I looked and they had a "gold blue backed" guppy or a "blue gold backed" guppy. I cant remember which one they had.

Back
Top Bottom