TheresaM's tank thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah yeah. Min purchase. I kind of get the policy, but it hurts sometimes. The place I order makings from has a min $100, but it's so easy to get there. :|

Can't wait to see pics!!

I'm going to check back later on the CRS and possibly follow suit. I just checked the site and only saw Crystal black listed, not red ?
I met Rachel at one of the PVAS monthly meetings last year. She gave a talk/slide show presentation on nano fish. She is a delightful person. She will be at the CCA event in March in your neck of the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It's a good idea to contact her if you're looking for something specific since her stock list isn't always up to date.

Started breaking down the Evolve last night. B. maculatus were surprisingly easy to catch and are in a breeding net in the 16g. Ram buddy has been showing off for them:

img_3334868_0_0aaf7b20559867abdc43524e82d1a05e.jpg

Pygmy cories went in the Endlers fry tank. I managed to net 3 females and 1 male. Color in the photo is kind of wonky, will have to try to get more pics during the day with better lighting.

img_3334868_1_c5a94c16fe04ee58b39181f254554ef8.jpg

Started breaking down the Evolve last night. B. maculatus were surprisingly easy to catch and are in a breeding net in the 16g. Ram buddy has been showing off for them:

img_3334874_0_0aaf7b20559867abdc43524e82d1a05e.jpg

Great pic once again T!
You know I am prejudice for rams!
He is stunning(y)

All your pictures are easily captioned IMO(sorry again)!
GBR;"this isn't bug season guys,come on out and play!"

Great pic once again T!
You know I am prejudice for rams!
He is stunning(y)

All your pictures are easily captioned IMO(sorry again)!
GBR;"this isn't bug season guys,come on out and play!"

I think the captions are great, never think of them myself :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom