This is soo cool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hondatek

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I have had my puffer for a few days now. I did a small water change about 20 minutes ago. So I get out of my chair to start the discus wc and this is what I see him puffed up using the power head to blow sand off him. I can't believe I seen him puff so soon. It only lasted a minute now he is back hunting lol. So amazing I just had to share

Marine it's a porcupine puffer . I wish I got more pictures but I was stuck staring in amazement

Yea he is pretty small . You can't really tell from the pic but he had spikes coming out everywhere including his face

Yea he is awesome I'm glad I got him instead of a lion fish. They are extremely active fish . Fun to watch

No that's way to small. They are messy fish. The minimum is 75 gallon but some say 100 plus minimum but I got mine in a 75 but it's a one fish tank. I plan to get a 25 gallon sump to handle the bio load when he gets bigger.

O ok I got a one bedroom apt with 2 75 gallons a 45 a 33 long and a 29 lol it's my own place so I just filled it with tanks

Back
Top Bottom