Todd's 60 Gallon Reef Cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes. I think that guy was not a regular on eBay and I somehow stumbled on them.

I got a great deal on the Bloodshots and Rainbow Infusion too. I paid $30, which is basically shipping. Those arrive tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes. I think that guy was not a regular on eBay and I somehow stumbled on them.

I got a great deal on the Bloodshots and Rainbow Infusion too. I paid $30, which is basically shipping. Those arrive tomorrow.

Are all these from the sane vendor? Feel free to share your hook-up!

Those two were from someone random on eBay. Happened to be kinda local and only was doing local pick up. I'm amazed that nobody else bid, as 15+ polyps of D's should be $45+. Those pinkish ones I'm not sure about, but they look nice and can't beat $5. Anyone have ideas for ID on those?

The Cornbred Bloodshots and Rainbow Infusion were from a vendor on R2R that offered free shipping a couple weeks ago. They had the Bloodshots on sale and I was going to get a frag of Capt Americas too. He said the Capt's looked bad, so he did not want to send, but said he just got a killer deal on a few high end zoas (Petroglyphs, Shazams, Snitches and Infusions). He asked if I wanted one of those instead for the same price. He also was supposed to ship last week, so it was kind of a "sorry" gesture. I would have been fine with just an average frag, but can't complain. $30 total for both frags shipped.

Got the Cornbred Rainbow Infusions and Bloodshots. They ended sending three instead of two, which made the deal even better. So far, I'm not terribly impressed with the Bloodshots. They seem washed out, but maybe a little more time to acclimate will help.
j4YySsQ.jpg

It's funny...I went and got them today. This guy had gorgeous 12g with a bunch of nice zoas and some cool little SPS frags. The pinks I actually had a small frag of and they have a few radioactive dragon eyes in there, but they get buried under the pinks. The Sunny D's are very nice and I count about 26 heads! Big score and they look better than the last ones I had too. I also found a new fish store by where this guy lived that had great fish and ridiculously low prices (see my 240g thread for that). Great day overall.

uqSbos0.jpg

I got a decent shot with actinics on. I glued them onto a piece of rubble rock hoping they will flatten out and spread over that.

Won these (SCC Hypnosis) in a live auction on another site...
JIw5YaU.jpg

and bought these...
jeM9nyV.jpg

This is a better shot of the second ones (Psychosis). Can't wait to get them!
7Ls36mT.jpg

The cool thing is that they were basically free. I won (like for free) the Hypnosis during the live sale and then won a $50 gift card. I'm also buying...
Blue Macau
8cU5uJa.jpg

SpongeBobs
F9iQFWD.jpg

and some random mixed that I'm not sure about names
VF0U29Y.jpg

Me neither. I don't think there were many people participating so it worked out well for me. Ive seen other ones that have a bunch of people with seemingly unlimited funds. This was fairly reasonable prices, no super high end stuff.

Those zoas are beautiful. I hope when I go shopping for coral I find some like those.

Got a few more recently...
JYojpuc.jpg

Won this Shazam (free)
ocfk8vY.jpg

Rainbow Incinerator
MlPVBk8.jpg

Hyper Phoenix
TrgbeOo.jpg

Electric Daisy
And I'm not sure what these are...
RKtVEaD.jpg

Other than the Rainbow Incinerators, the others were online. Shipwreck Cove Corals were where most came from. They do occasional live sales on another site (with giveaways) and on their website and have some good deals. The Rainbow Incinerators were from a local guy I just discovered that is growing and fragging a bunch of high ends corals. My other guy disappeared suddenly, which stinks. I just hope he is okay, as I kept in almost contact with him for almost two years.

I love when single polyps grow. My Rainbow Incinerator that I just got already has a baby...
yrfmOHC.jpg

I love it when FedEx Express sends your corals to a totally different state because their driver decided to put a random zip code in instead of yours. Not one number was the same. My corals are enjoying a day/night in Myrtle Beach, SC instead of being in my tank. We shall see how they look tomorrow at 10:00am if FedEx can get them back here...

Back
Top Bottom