Trigon 190

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allanhep

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Currently have been slowly stocking my tank at the moment I have 8 giant danios, 6 pristilla tetras, 6 what I think are serpae tetras, but they are more silver with white tips on the fins 4 small angel fish, waiting to see if I can get a pair then re-home 2, 1 albino pleco who once grows to big I will re-home and get a small pleco again. So based on the 1lt water per cm off fish my tank is almost fully stocked but as these fish are small the aquarium looks empty would I get away with stocking anymore fish?

99x70x60 190ltr. Now dealing with a new issue my heater has gone on.the blink what I get for buying a non branded heater.

It sounds pretty well stocked for schools to me. Perhaps something along bottom.

Unfortunately that rule is kind of a starting point (as you probably know), but I’ve always liked that it should be for full grown fish including tail (least ways that was the message passed across to me).

Back
Top Bottom