trimming plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Colored plants use alot more phosphates than all green plants and depending on the amount of plants you have that will also help determine how much is used. Each tank has different needs. Your fine.

Colored plants use alot more phosphates than all green plants and depending on the amount of plants you have that will also help determine how much is used. Each tank has different needs. Your fine.

Okay thanks again. I don't think I would still have a planted tank if it wasn't for you river cats.

Update the ludwigia is doing well

image-1489883840.jpg

The Val's have nice new growth

image-3205113462.jpg

And the swords look better and better

Sadly I was gone on a ski trip for a few days and I came back to some rough looking roseafolia. I doubled my pottassium dosing as I think it is one of the issue but I think it's also that I do not have enough lighting. I have t5 no dual 18 watt 6700k. Do you think it's lighting or just the pottassium.

image-3213374495.jpg

image-3634793843.jpg

image-2229065586.jpg

Update the ludwigia is doing well

The Val's have nice new growth

And the swords look better and better

Sadly I was gone on a ski trip for a few days and I came back to some rough looking roseafolia. I doubled my pottassium dosing as I think it is one of the issue but I think it's also that I do not have enough lighting. I have t5 no dual 18 watt 6700k. Do you think it's lighting or just the pottassium.

Does anyone have any input on this.

Back
Top Bottom