trip to lfs today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okk no rocks i really want drifrwood but no one sells it is there a good sight online that sells driftwood that's cured and releases no tannins

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

if you have an eBay account, look up mikeswetpets, he has malaysian DW that will sink immediately, and all you need to do is rinse it and that's it. No tannins anymore, he cures it already prior to selling it on eBay..

@mfdrook what should i attach it to i can post a pic of my tankso you can see my decor i dont have any dw or rocks

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
i dont have any waire ties are zip ties ok or no?

Sorry meant zip ties. Just don't make it too tight, just enough to keep it place (figure that out the hard way lol).

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App

daileene said:
if you have an eBay account, look up mikeswetpets, he has malaysian DW that will sink immediately, and all you need to do is rinse it and that's it. No tannins anymore, he cures it already prior to selling it on eBay..

i dont have an ebay im only 14 i have an Amazon that i use quite a bit thanks to pre paid credit cards

@ mr.liimpet what should i attach it to im thinkin my bridge decor il attach a pic of my tank

You can attach it temporarily until you get your driftwood. I mean it would be fine there for good, but would look a little weird I think. But hey, if you end up liking it, leave it.

i dont have an ebay im only 14 i have an Amazon that i use quite a bit thanks to pre paid credit cards

Oh my, you are just a kid. LOL. That is not a bad thing. I admire all the young ones who are taking responsibility in taking care of a living thing.

Okay, so no eBay. Try sweetaquatics.com, they have the same malaysian DW. But lately they have problems with shipping late, so I can't recommend it highly. The link Jonathan put up there is a good site. One member here has a good experience with them.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
@ mr.liimpet what should i attach it to im thinkin my bridge decor il attach a pic of my tank

Yep in the back where the tie is hidden. You can also loop one in, then use another to tie the plant to the looped tie. It'll lok goofy from behind maybe but it'll work for now.

lol i also have a leopard gecko wich has been thriving close to a year year n a half but il check out those sites and untill i get the dw i think ill attach it to the side like the guard rail or dead ccenter of bridge

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
im probly being over worried but will the plastiic leach anything into my water

Nope, your filter box is plastic, so are most fake plants. Like anything else, don't use something that's been near/used in any soap, chems, etc.

allriight didn't think that question through lol some times i over worry when it comes to my pets

Back
Top Bottom