Tuskfish for Sale or Trade in NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stresco

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a Harliquin Tuskfish that I sadly have to part with :cry: . I will be willing to make a trade for him, or you can make me an offer.

Hey, I was trying to reach you. Give me a call at 646 286-xxxx. I can trade you my Powder Blue for your tusk.

edit 10/05/2003 - justDIY - sorry, I removed your phone number... use the personal message feature to send something like that to another user

JustDIY, good call on the Phone Number!!! Just an FYI it still came through the email notification, so i have it.

Fishboy, I dont think that i can take your PBTang. I have a Purple Tang in the tank already that is about 6" in size and a big bully. Plus, i have an eel in there that is trying to make a meal out of the Tusk who is about 4.5". So i will be looking for a home for the tang real soon too. I'll give you a call this afternoon, or this evening so we can talk.

Fishboy,
I just read your post about treating your tank for Ich...Dude, there is no way that i am allowing her to be placed into a tank that is still being treated for ich. She is a very sensitive fish, and she may not be able to handle the stress of being moved, and then placed into a tank with copper in it 8O . Not to mention the possibility of her contracting Ich. Sorry...

JMO, i dont think that it is very wise for you to be looking for a new fish right now. You should be concentrating on treating the fish you have. Keep us posted on your progress with your Ich battle.

Fishboy-from-NY said:
Hey, I just finished treated the tank with ich, I know my stuff man.

You started that post on your Powder Blue Tang with Ich on Oct 2, 2003. Today is the 11th. There is NO WAY that you successfully treated your tank for Ich in 9 days. It takes at least 3-4 weeks of treatment, whether you use copper or Hyposalinity. Then you need to watch your tank for at least another 3-4 weeks to be sure that the infestation has subsided. Are you telling me that you completed an 8 week process in 9 days? :?

Im sorry dude, Tyson will have to waite till I find another home for her.

Thanks anyway.

Steve

Why are you people talking trash, you wish to have the tank I have, I had a slight problem, once I purchased the Chiller and medicated the tank for a month, it went away. I know my stuff

You don't still happen to have him do you? I've been looking for one of these guys!

Back
Top Bottom