Uh-oh, it's starting again...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mandi

Aquarium Advice Regular
Since we moved the last time (about 18 months ago) we have only had 2 of our tanks set-up.......but it seems that "tank fever" is taking hold of me again. I am getting ready to move furniture around and found myself thinking "the 29 would fit perfectly right there" -- went out to measure a couple things on the stand just to be sure and as I was moving boxes around came across the boxes with our two 5 gallon set-ups (we had gotten them for hte kids - the little bowfront colored ones?) and now, sure enough, I am starting to think of where they could go and who I would put in them......I MUST STOP or we'll be back to being the "house with all the fish tanks" again......

JohnPaul said:
And the problem with that is...?
:p

Good point, lol. Though non-fish people tend to start to think you're a bit "odd" when they realize EVERY room they go into has a fish tank (or 2 or 3) in it.

Good point, lol. Though non-fish people tend to start to think you're a bit "odd" when they realize EVERY room they go into has a fish tank (or 2 or 3) in it.

Isn't it them that are odd for not having their homes set up this way? :D

I find that eventually, they just accept it. They may not understand it, but accept it. lol I talk about my fish tanks so much, it's now a common thing for my mother to ask how are they kids? How are the fish? lol She has always told me I was eccentric, and that this is just another form of expression for me. Some of my others, as growing up, wasn't as acceptable I suppose. :mrgreen: She's a wonderfully understanding person. lol And, the rest of my family and friends have accepted it also and expect to hear in detail, how my fish are. 12 tanks, for now. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom