Undergravel filter help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so excited to hear more about your adventures in fish keeping, please let me know when you have new stuff going on :) I could probably talk about this all day

Thanks and lol, I could to. Most people's eyes just glaze over, I do have a few friends that are into fishkeeping though. I brought aquarium plants to school today bc one of my friends asked for them lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm kind of busy the rest of today so I might wait until tomorrow to do that. I don't have a high tech water change system so it takes a while ?

I'm kind of busy the rest of today so I might wait until tomorrow to do that. I don't have a high tech water change system so it takes a while ?
It's probably better , the bacteria's will grow even more, no rush.[emoji106]

Clem

So you said you want to know what's going on here's what I got

Okay, here's my plan
2.5" blue cobalt discus x1
2.5" red snakeskin discus x1
2.5" marlboro red discus x1
Ember Tetra x10

Red Indian Dwarf Lily x1
Red Tiger Lotus SM x1
Aponogeton Crispus MD x2
Ceratopteris Thalictroides x4
Cryptocoryne Blassii x2
Cryptocoryne Spiralis x4
Red Melon Sword MD x2
Amazon Sword SM x4

Order will be placed as soon as I figure out the shipping cost and probably will have to take out a few plants.

That's crazy! Sounds like you've got a lot going on. Is shipping fish expensive? I've noticed that my lfs doesn't have many Corydoras and I really want them.

That's crazy! Sounds like you've got a lot going on. Is shipping fish expensive? I've noticed that my lfs doesn't have many Corydoras and I really want them.

Yeah shipping can be pricey plus I live in North Carolina while the store I'm ordering them from is in Oregon

Shipping on small orders isn't too bad. It's often worth it if you can't get a certain species locally. I think around 29$ is average for next day delivery, like $20 for two day shipping when circumstances permit.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well, I'll keep that in mind for when I buy my corys! It's definitely gonna be a while

Alright, I've got 1-2 ppm of Nitrites, .25-.50 ppm of Ammonia, and 40 ppm of Nitrates. Water change time?

Back
Top Bottom