used 60 gallon bow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddodad

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi,

I just picked up a 60 gallon bow front aquarium. It actually cycled ( the upgraded to a larger tank and took last fish out as i came to get it) it came with a rena flitar xp4 (seems like overkill). the issue is not all the parts came with the filter seems I'm missing the outlet sprayer/waterfall does anyone know is that is standard size? I don't feel like waiting a week for the replacement part from company. I'll post pictures later once i get the decor in.

I'll add my stocking list once I figure it out, I know it will be community and colorful. Any suggestions welcome I just know my daughter loves the pearl gourami so that's in for sure

Thanks

So my daughter didn't want the tank to be lonely so we put her favorite platy into the new tank. Here is a pic from this morning, since then I added 10 Harlequin Rasbora.

My stocking list goes as follows:

10 Harlequin Rasbora(already in)
1 platy ( my daughters gift)
1 pearl gourami
1 brisslenose pleco
3 spotted hillstream loach
5 Boesemani Rainbow
2-3 Otos
Maybe small school of tetras

And then I still have room in case something else grabs my attention

Attachments

• image-1242696886.jpg
    image-1242696886.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 72
Here are some new pics. I added a butterfly pleco and some more plants. Now I just need to wait and find the rest of my list.

Attachments

• image-1142503289.jpg
    image-1142503289.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 55
  • image-3880766224.jpg
    image-3880766224.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom