Utah anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
abrahamavelar said:
ya!!!!! i think its alot better than the aquarium but the aquaium its just bigger

The prices at the aquarium seem to be rather high IMO. Fish 4 u seems more reasonable and then if you are a member (which is free) then you get 10% off every purchase (excluding aquariums)

Hi fishfanatic... finally meeting other members from Utah is awesome. I wish I knew of these stores you guys are talking about. The selection in Utah County isn't the best. Where are those stores at?

Abraham - I am a student at UVU, and yes I am LDS.

Welcome didysis. Good to know who our fellow utahns are!

Thanks. Ya I joined a while back and now just got a little more active. Right now I am redoing my chiclid tank. Just ordered a fx5 to be delivered soon and thinking of selling some of my fish and get some more variety. I have a 125 gallon tank.

Hi all! West Valley here! Just getting started, will be starting my tank on a fishless cycle tomorrow. Only joined the forums a few weeks ago.

4010 Highland Dr

Salt Lake City, UT 84124
(801) 274-0113

I see reviews as recent as Oct 2011, so I think they might still be open.

That's all I'm finding as well, but a google post for just the address suggested they might be closed.

Edit: Duh. Call them.

They're still open :D

Fish 4 u was not too bad. I like that their bettas aren't in cups, still not great conditions, they're in small cubes, but far bigger than a cup. it's dingy, but all their tanks are clean and clear, with gravel, plants, and fat happy fish. Overall, one of \the best shops I've been to. The guy that helped us also knew what he was talking about for the most part.

Nice to finally have a good shop to go to, thanks guys!

I've had decent help at Pets n Such as well.

its not close, if u take 4100 s towards the east just go to highland dr and take a right and it should be there pretty close, im in west valley too

Back
Top Bottom