Utah anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got some guppy babies I'm gonna need to rehome here soon, about 15, just a little over a month old.
Parents are in picture, got a mix of males and females.
Free to anyone willing to come pick them up. I have no car, so I'm not driving them to anyone.
I'm in Murray. If anyone here is interested, let me know.

Sent from my XT907 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1396677743218.jpg
    1396677743218.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 121
Any Utah peeps interested in some plants? Or an albino bristle-nose pleco? Cherry shrimp? I have some dwarf grass, bacopa, rotala, and some vals that I need to sell, I can't remember the exact species of any of them. I also have a ton of shrimp and a pleco. I am taking down a 50 gallon and these are the last few things in there. Just make an offer. I'm in West Valley. Thanks!

Ya. Although, I don't have any room in my tank for anything right now.

I would like a bigger tank though... but landlord says only 1 small tank allowed. It's a good way to head off MTS lol.

It's a sad day.

Any Utah peeps interested in some plants? Or an albino bristle-nose pleco? Cherry shrimp? I have some dwarf grass, bacopa, rotala, and some vals that I need to sell, I can't remember the exact species of any of them. I also have a ton of shrimp and a pleco. I am taking down a 50 gallon and these are the last few things in there. Just make an offer. I'm in West Valley. Thanks!

I also have star grass! I'll let them all go cheap.

So its been like 5 years since i started this thread....

We just got back into having a tank. Anyone in utah still active on here?

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I am, although I have downsized to just one active tank with my golden boys in it. I've been trying to sell a few things, but not getting takers.

I'm here and maxed out on room for tanks. 7 tanks from 30g to 220g. All cichlids.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Cool good too see both of you.

Stef its always hard to down grade.

Bonedog that's awesome/crazy!

Its there a place to get cheap rcs locally. Animal ark in Orem has them for $2.99 each. I want like 10 of them and I'm not willing to pay $30 for them.

2.99 isnt bad... At all. There 4.99 here and 5.99 35 mins away.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh....guess i won't complain

Hello all! I just acquired some juvenile guppies and a dalmatian molly as part of a trade. Thing is, I don't actually want them. Anyone interested?

Hope you got something you actually wanted as well?

I did. I got a fully set up 10 gallon. It just came with guppies I don't really want. In hind sight, I should have told him to keep the fish.

Back
Top Bottom