Vacation Problem :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't still live at home? I knew you were young and your mom watched the fish (and overfed them, if I remember correctly :wink:) last time.
*slaps self in head* Would this be a family vacation?

Ahhh...I forgot about the parental side of this equation :)

Yeah, I can't imagine my parents letting in some random person to feed my fish when I lived at home.

But, Endgame, if you can manage to convince your parents that a nice, responsible university student :D should be allowed into your house, the offer still stands...

Well Endgame, I must say that you are very mature for your age and your fish advice has been great--makes me forget how young you are :D

And Sara, kudos to you for offering to lend a hand!

Today I went to big al's and picked up a large clump of java moss and the penn plax auto feeder. It looks like it will work. I'm setting it up on top of the AC so the food sprinkles out into the outflow, sending the food down to the fry. Thank you for you suggestions everyone!

Best of luck Endgame.. I think you did the best you could with the Java Moss.. I am sure your fry with enjoy the micro yummies in it while you are away. Make sure you keep your eye on the auto feeder and test test test.. I picked one of for my one holiday and ended up not using it because it feed too often. I am sure there are good auto feeders out there but the one I got wasn't one.. :)

Hopefully some of your fry last for you but don't worry to much like Menagerie said they will breed again and you will have too many fry to deal with.. hehe.. :)

And I also assumed you were older.. haha.. :)

Moooooose

Back
Top Bottom