WANTED: BN Pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neurotik

Aquarium Advice Freak
None of the local places around here sell BN Plecos, surprisingly, and the sites I've checked online all say out of stock except for thatpetplace.com, which after placing an order they called me this morning saying they don't have any in stock either.

If anyone happens to breed any or knows anyone who has any for sale, please let me know. I'd prefer a normal or calico colored, and long-fin if possible as well, but I'm willing to be flexible depending on what is available to me. I'd be looking to buy one or two of them.

Thanks!

Check out Aquabid. Specifically, Thom144e. I purchased some of mine from him, and he's a great guy who keeps quality fish.

I also breed them, and I'd sell you a few of mine, but they aren't quite old enough just yet.

Yeah I've been checking around AquaBid today, there's several BN up for auction, but most people sell them in larger quantities, and I'm only looking for two at most right now. I'll check out Thom144e's auctions though, thanks!

How long before yours will be old enough, in case I have no luck finding any for a while?

Most sellers sell 5+ per auction, but if you contact them they will setup a custom auction for you.

Mine are between 1/4-3/4" an inch right now. I'd say they'll be ready to go in a month or so.

Sounds good. I'll contact him and see if he'd be willing to set up a custom auction for a couple of his Calicos he has up right now.

black hills tj how much do you sell your bn's for and due they ship well because I might want some of your I tend to trust the people on here more than aquabid, I am fixin to redo my tank but will be ready by the time yours are.

black hills tj how much do you sell your bn's for and due they ship well because I might want some of your I tend to trust the people on here more than aquabid, I am fixin to redo my tank but will be ready by the time yours are.

I'll check aquabid prices at the time and sell accordingly. I haven't shipped any yet, but I've never had a problem receiving BN plecos at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom