Was bored. Heres my tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great! How many fish you got? 5? How do you like your bangaii cardinals?

Khij159753 said:
Looks great! How many fish you got? 5? How do you like your bangaii cardinals?

I love the cardinals they just stay together pretty much.

My live stock is now this after some loses:

2 cardinals
2 clowns
1 orange spotted goby
1 six line

The mandarin and my blue dot (2 weeks I had him) have passed :(

I will not be adding any more live stock. Seems for some reason anything I add now doesn't make it. Those fish listed above have been with me since day one.

How often do you need to do WC? And how much? I have a scooter blenny, a firefish, and a YWG. Ive always wanted a 6line but people say theyre too aggressive. I'm thinking of adding a clown and a couple bangaii cardinals. :) do yours ever have fry?

Khij159753 said:
How often do you need to do WC? And how much? I have a scooter blenny, a firefish, and a YWG. Ive always wanted a 6line but people say theyre too aggressive. I'm thinking of adding a clown and a couple bangaii cardinals. :) do yours ever have fry?

No fry, I'm hopeful though :)

I do a 5 gallon water change every week with never missing a week in 9 months. I just started dosing B-ionic 2 part due to a spike in coral growth and my cal levels were dropping. I believe they were dropping because the corals were sucking it up. So I dose very little but everyother day.

The 6 line seems to fine in the tank for all these months. Haven't really seen any issues.

Sounds good :) I heard they have fry almost every month. :p you've never missed a month? How are your nitrate levels right before a change? I might have to try a 6 line if something dies or if I feel like I can add another fish after I've had my 6 for quite a while. Maybe I'll upgrade first

Khij159753 said:
Sounds good :) I heard they have fry almost every month. :p you've never missed a month? How are your nitrate levels right before a change? I might have to try a 6 line if something dies or if I feel like I can add another fish after I've had my 6 for quite a while. Maybe I'll upgrade first

My nitrates are never 0. There 0.5 sometimes 10

I don't stress it too much because of the weekly changes.

Okay. Sounds good :) good luck with your tank and keep us posted. Later today I will be gettin a pistol shrimp a cleaner shrimp and some coral. Any good corals you'd recommend?

Khij159753 said:
Okay. Sounds good :) good luck with your tank and keep us posted. Later today I will be gettin a pistol shrimp a cleaner shrimp and some coral. Any good corals you'd recommend?

My favs are Duncan's, zoas, I love my ricordias and monti's oh... And for some reason I like all color and tri color mushrooms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom