We are going for a different look!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it is gonna look awesome..love the ship idea!My husband just set up a 150gal fresh water tank and was gonna do something like that..

Check it out- cleaner shrimp letting it's little ones free!! It let them loose in the powerhead so the flew everywhere!!

image-772249813.jpg

oO BRIGHTY Oo said:
Check it out- cleaner shrimp letting it's little ones free!! It let them loose in the powerhead so the flew everywhere!!

Very cool.That's nature for you,it knew they would have a better chance being dispersed in the current.

Thanks! A new addition is to be added VERY soon, my LFS just called to say its in!! Watch this space!!!

Your tank is gorrrrgeous...you started it from the date tag 7-25....are you doing anything to promote coraline algae growth?

Thanks, hoping our new addition settles in asap! As for the coraline, when we bought our LR we picked out 2 pieces of rock heavily covered in it and it's just naturally (slowly mind!) started growing everywhere.

Weirdly enough it's growing a **** of a lot faster on the ship, the powerheads, heater cover and everything else plastic much much much faster then on the rock!

Looks fantastic either way...im hoping the piece of rock i put in will hopefully start spreading soon

Ummm i have only one 10lb rock thats completely covered...been in there about a month and havent seen it spread yet. :(

Trust me be patient and it will spread, maybe get a sharp blade and scrape some off the rock and let the chippings fly around the tank

Back
Top Bottom