well im headed out to buy a peacock bass today !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[Moderator edit]...dude sold the bass on me !!! its been there all week and i told him i will be there sat afternoon. well i should have been there when it opened up today,,,well folks...i have to wait till wednesday when they get more.....but it seems like when there fish come in they sell them right away..hummm...shouldnt the lfs quarintene them for a day or three...jmop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Money talks, and a verbal agreement isn't worth much to a shop owner when someone shows up with cash in hand to buy that fish. Having worked in the industry in some capacity for several years now, I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've heard people say that only to never show up again.

Next time, see if you can't put down a deposit or something. Otherwise, there is really no obligation, or even any reason at all, for that shop owner to hold that fish for a week. JMHO. ;)

well i did want to put a deposit but he wouldnt take it....he said naww man its cool...ill holdem for ya........dont matter though i bought one yesterday

Back
Top Bottom