What did you eat for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You poured gatorade over your flakes?

I had my infaomus 2 brown sugar poptarts and a diet coke at my desk.

1 boiled egg - so blend, but so fast to make
2 hotdogs without bread - also, super fast microwaving

I know, not the healthiest breakfast, but I had to run to class - Finals!

geeeez! soda? pop tarts? cheese danish? hotdogs??? :roll: sugars and saturated fats are your enemies!!! almost every day i have 1/2 cup of plain oatmeal, one slice of whole wheat bread with peanut butter, and to drink - some optimum nutrition whey protein with about 30oz of water. that's about 40grams of good carbs and 30grams of protein. i'm not too big on the whole "low-carb" fad, if you can tell. add on top of that flax seed oil, a multi-vitamin, calcium, and vitamin E. i've been dropping fat and gaining muscle like a champ!

i looooove veggie burgers....actually, it's the garden patties. mmm, those are so good. if it wasn't after midnight, i'd get one now!

[quote="Mr Buns] sugars and saturated fats are your enemies!!!![/quote]

True... Any advice on good, FAST, breakfast that I can grab and go? My early class is at 8 am, which means I have to wake up at 6am and the last thing I want to do that early in the morning is cook... :?:

I tried granola bars but its kinda boring to eat that everyday... That is why I can't do with cereal...

Bioworldmaker - try buying some fresh fruit....just grab a banana or bunch of grapes....also if you have a fridge, keep a gallon of orange juice on hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom