What fish should I add ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree. The tank Gould be filled more. But with a 5.5 gal guppies or something small would be your best bet. Two mollies might fit good. I would be afraid anything els would out grow it.

I agree. The tank Gould be filled more. But with a 5.5 gal guppies or something small would be your best bet. Two mollies might fit good. I would be afraid anything els would out grow it.

No not 2 mollys. They can reach 5" guppys, betta, snail are your best bet

Yep you can fill it up probably 2-3 more inches haha. Your filter will be much quieter if it doesn't have to cascade down to the water surface :)
You could do a honey gourami in that tank with a couple male guppies. Or a beta with some endlers livebearers, an African dwarf frog, and a mystery or nerite snail. You could even do some ghost shrimp assuming the beta doesn't rip them apart.
Do you have anything in the tank already? In your other pics and posts it looks like you already have a snail, a beta, and do you have kuhli loaches? If so, I hope they are in a larger tank than a 5.5g.

I have many more other tanks, one 150 gallon, one 30 gallon, I'm not new to this hobby, this is just my latest tank that I'm having trouble filling up due to its size I do have guppy fry in their currently that will go to another tank very soon and a nerite snail

I apologize I thought I saw some red beta fins in your picture, but it must have been part of a plant.
I have nothing more to say- I have already made my suggestions for fish for your 5.5g tank in my above post and moderators prefer we stay on topic.

Any thing u want but size is limited by a lot if love having a lot of schooling fish so daneos and tetras are awsome

Unless they are micro tetras of some sort they are going to work in a tank that small. Danios especially are a no.

Back
Top Bottom