What is the best 5 Arowana light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kingfish

Aquarium Advice Regular
Please name me 5 or more different arowana lights so I could pick something for my rtg arowana

For growing arowana?? How much par do they need? They seem like low light fish?? Hah.. you must mean something to bring out all the beauty and splendor?? I have a finnex something?? It's like the monster ray. Newer though.. name escapes me. On my discus tank. Makes them pop! One literally got to close and exploded!! It was sad and awesome at the same time. The finnex 24/7 may be a good fit. You can tune the color to any style youd like. Cheap option would be a stingray. Red,blues and whites.

I have a wanna. I keep him just under a strip light that runs entire length of tank. It's not aiming directly down as arawanas come from darker waters. I run whites during mid afternoon and blues through evening. Early to mid morning is just light coming through closed curtains so water takes on a brownish color. Bought very tiny and now over a 2 feet. Very active and bright eyes. We do use treated rodi water always. 6 inch sand bed from local lake. He is thriving. So to answer your question, lights need not be anything special. Look at pics were wanna are. Try to mimic it. Good luck.

I’d just do a cheap strip light as well. Nothing special really needed.

Me too but those are led lights that isn’t strong I think for my arowana tanning . Coz if u see arowana live in the wild . They got all the tan from the sun so idk

Me too but those are led lights that isn’t strong I think for my arowana tanning . Coz if u see arowana live in the wild . They got all the tan from the sun so idk

I would like a upgrade

Back
Top Bottom