What shall I have for the new 75gal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always wanted an oscar, feel like it's a right of passage. Still have a fee weeks to mull it over..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When my tiger oscar was 3" I came home to find em with his tank mate(4" blue lobster) slightly sticking out of his mouth....lobster was $25 - Oscar was $8=$17 in the hole!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When my tiger oscar was 3" I came home to find em with his tank mate(4" blue lobster) slightly sticking out of his mouth....lobster was $25 - Oscar was $8=$17 in the hole!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

They both died?? Another reason I like the oscar idea... endler tank for live feedings. I've been an avid angler for quite some time. Coolest thing ever is watching predatory fish take down prey.. not saying it'd be an everyday thing.. just here and there.

They both died?? Another reason I like the oscar idea... endler tank for live feedings. I've been an avid angler for quite some time. Coolest thing ever is watching predatory fish take down prey.. not saying it'd be an everyday thing.. just here and there.

Oscar lives to this day in a friends 150g,like a big puppy!

sit in silence...

He was well traveled Brookster...at barely over an inch he started in a reg 20g - 55g at 3"-5"-75g at 5"-7"- 150g 7"-10.5"...

sit in silence...

I've always wanted an oscar, feel like it's a right of passage. Still have a fee weeks to mull it over..

My boss just put a sweet tiger Oscar with silver stripes in his 125, never had one myself but boy are they cool.
Don't think you would regret it at all

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Dude I've got some quality pellets if you go with the Oscar..

sit in silence...

I'm going nls out the gate so I don't have HUKIT posting pics of fish eating hotdogs and oreos..

Scratch the Oscar&Go for a Jaguar.. Or even an Electric Blue Dempsey bruh...

sit in silence...

Nerpppp.. oscar will be the wet pet or I stick to a pair of something with another something and the Congo tetras.

Pair of green terrors!

hqdefault.jpg

Jesse

Green terror is a commom name for all three*sub species:*Andinoacarastalsbergi,*Andinoacara*sp. Gold/Silver saum*and*Andinoacara rivulatus.*You say potatoe, I say potato.

Jesse

Green terror is a commom name for all three*sub species:*Andinoacarastalsbergi,*Andinoacara*sp. Gold/Silver saum*and*Andinoacara rivulatus.*You say potatoe, I say potato.

Jesse

You spelled potato wrong.
Don't really understand your reasoning,so you look at 3 diff fish(albeit subspecies) and call em by the same name,following up with individual scientific names ?!?!
I'm familiar with these fish as I've kept them in the past.

sit in silence...

Back
Top Bottom