What's wrong with my cichlid?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh that quick cure stuff has never done me much good, IME. And haha I know mumma, just being.. well just being Payton haha

malachite green is that particular cancer causing chemical, lol. Formalin is better known as formaldehyde. But anyway, its a good ich med (if you aren't a salter).

Anyhoo, malachite green is a good antifungal also, I would directly apply it on the fish out of the water with a Qtip rather than use it as a dip, it should stain the affected skin a green color which will keep the fungus away.

Convict2161 said:
Or maybe one of those mint hot cocos from dunkin!! Because we all know America and Australia run on Dunkin! :)

Oh no, I run on Starbucks x) no dunkin donuts where I live, but I like Starbucks better anyways

jetajockey said:
malachite green is that particular chemical, lol. Formalin is better known as formaldehyde. But anyway, its a good ich med (if you aren't a salter).

Anyhoo, malachite green is a good antifungal also, I would directly apply it on the fish out of the water with a Qtip rather than use it as a dip, it should stain the affected skin a green color which will keep the fungus away.

Thanks jeta will do that now.

He is no longer with us. He has passed. I fought a good fight but I guess he just couldn't hold on any longer. 4:30 in the morning and I stayed up all morning trying to save him :(

I have failed.... He is gone.

Convict2161 said:
He is no longer with us. He has passed. I fought a good fight but I guess he just couldn't hold on any longer. 4:30 in the morning and I stayed up all morning trying to save him :(

I have failed.... He is gone.

Oh I'm sorry convict! :( poor fella. You tried your best.

Back
Top Bottom