Where to buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darrennickerson

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey im new at the salt water tank thing. I live in Prince Edward island, Canada. There is only one store here that carries salt water fish, from all the online stores i see all the fish are over priced here. I was just wondering if there are anywhere to buy onine that ships to Canada.

Hey im new at the salt water tank thing. I live in Prince Edward island, Canada. There is only one store here that carries salt water fish, from all the online stores i see all the fish are over priced here. I was just wondering if there are anywhere to buy onine that ships to Canada.

It probably won't be worth it. To ship fish you have to have them overnighted, or at least 2-day air, to insure they arrive healthy. So the shipping costs alone are outrageous, not to mention like you said, most of the online store's fish are overpriced to begin with.

hey welcome to AA, i to am form the east coast of canada and struggle with the outrageos costs of fish at the LFS. one site i have found that will ship fish here (halifax) is jlaquatics.com. i personally have never used but i know of someone who has with good results but as bucjason said check out the shipping costs.

hey welcome to AA, i to am form the east coast of canada and struggle with the outrageos costs of fish at the LFS. one site i have found that will ship fish here (halifax) is jlaquatics.com. i personally have never used but i know of someone who has with good results but as bucjason said check out the shipping costs.
Yeah i stumbled across this shortly after i posted that. Seems alrght id say you would have to actually have to order something to see how much it would cost. Work a try cuz i just paid 27 dollars for a yellow tailed damsel when there its 4.50 or something.
oh is there any good lfs in hali not to far away, i heard one just shut down there somewhere but must be a bunch around

Back
Top Bottom