Wanted: White And Black Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sabercat

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does anybody have one? I can anybody put be in touch with someone who has one?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've purchased inverts from Aquabid...never had a bad experience. It's like ebay...check out the sellers feedback and use PayPal. I'm not sure how it works when purchasing bettas--I think quite a few are imports, so talk to the seller about the various fees and import process.

Almost all of the betta are imports. You have to pay the shipping to a transhipper, and then the shipping to you. It usually ends up being 50$ish

Almost all of the betta are imports. You have to pay the shipping to a transhipper, and then the shipping to you. It usually ends up being 50$ish

Oh, I didn't realize that is how much it costs internationally

Fishobsessed7

Are tou looking for show quality bettas or a pet?

The international betta congress presence on Facebook has enough members that I am sure one will have a black and white fish for you.

Where are you located?

Slightly off topic, but, there are betta shows?

Yes. International gatherings looking for color, form, symmetry, proportions of fins, perfection of scales, etc.

I am a member of the International Betta Congress, and I breed bettas as a slightly more-than-casual hobby. Unfortunately, I focus on different shades of blue and halfsun bettas. Otherwise I would give a fish for free for the OP.

I just made a Pinterest account so I could see your pictures better. I hate how they get cut off if you don't have an account to things these days!

You can see some of my fish on this other album. Just keep in mind that I have 2 years in the hobby, and I am developing my traits from local fish. The other fish are from generations and generations of families developing them (in case you think my don't look as good as the others).

Have fun.

PS: Aquabid is quite safe.

Thank you. Let me know if you want a fish. Just pay for the shipping (I am in the Boston area, free for grabs if you want to stop by)

Thank you. Let me know if you want a fish. Just pay for the shipping (I am in the Boston area, free for grabs if you want to stop by)

You're welcome!

Well we are planning on getting a betta for my hubbys mother but she wants a red betta. I will keep you in mind though, thank you for the offer, that's so kind!

Back
Top Bottom