White spots on glass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lunchbox209

Aquarium Advice Freak
I Noticed today when I was doing my water change after I was done and was checking everything, making sure everyone was accounted for, is when I seen a couple of white dots on the glass they are stuck on there pretty good had to use a Algee pad to take them off.
what can this be the only thing I can come up with would be ick? Because I did have an outbreak last week and im still treating but most spots are gone on the fish

Could be eggs maybe, depending on what fish/snails/etc you have in there. Were they round and raised or were they flat to the glass?

Were the spots in a bunch? If so, could be snail eggs. They are really small, and as far as my albino ramshorns go, they are offwhite in color with around 7-10 little white spots. Hopefully it's something simple like snail eggs. (although they can become a nuisance, I personally would take snails over an outbreak of something bad)

CatmanDru said:
some day I would like some albino ramshorns. Did you order them online?

I actually happened to get them on some ruffled sword. They both just happened to be albino, which is pretty neat. I'm interested to see what the babies are going to look like since it's a recessive trait!

Back
Top Bottom