White spots on neons tail fin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And a little tougher, no? Think they'll school up w my neons?

Hope so :) I've heard they get a little bigger and resist ntd so hopefully tougher. I had one cardinal (only tetra to survive) that schooled with neons fine. I think now I have one neon that schools with the cardinals.

Hope so :) I've heard they get a little bigger and resist ntd so hopefully tougher. I had one cardinal (only tetra to survive) that schooled with neons fine. I think now I have one neon that schools with the cardinals.
Good to know! I'm going to get some soon, qt tank first though! I don't know where I'm going to put it but I'll find a way.

Aww man. Have the qt set up with 4 card's to meet my 3 neons! Just did a lil fish gazing.. Another neon is starting to wash out! This is crazy, the 3 have been fine for days!

:(

I must confess I'm still going for a bacterial infection and hoping someone will have something more encouraging.

I'll check mine tomorrow for colour loss with ich.

:( I must confess I'm still going for a bacterial infection and hoping someone will have something more encouraging. I'll check mine tomorrow for colour loss with ich.
A species specific bacterial infection? No others are getting it..

My guess would be they are just the smallest/'weakest' in the tank.

I got the temperature on my tank back up to 28c overnight. The heater is on 34c so it is really working to get it to the magic 30 :)

One yo-yo loach looks to be flashing again but I'm stuffed if I can see anything. One rasbora has ich and about 5 cardinal tetras I'd say.

My guess would be they are just the smallest/'weakest' in the tank. I got the temperature on my tank back up to 28c overnight. The heater is on 34c so it is really working to get it to the magic 30 :) One yo-yo loach looks to be flashing again but I'm stuffed if I can see anything. One rasbora has ich and about 5 cardinal tetras I'd say.
This would be true I suppose. So you're having some health issues over there as well huh? This stuff is stressful business!

Well only a guess.

Yes, it's been a little frustrating. I can see snails that must of come with the plants so I'm hoping they will keep to a small population and not be the next problem. With a bit of luck I won't have to get any fish or plants for a long while now and this will be it. So far the fish are leaving the plants alone.

Back
Top Bottom