Wild life photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nicely camouflaged

Attachments

• IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 51
20jjm2u.jpg

My cat wont stop killing these guys lol, one time I found one my german shepard had got (she though it was her chew toy, which happens to be a wild rabbit...) ... didn't look to pretty in the head area, pretty vivid.
This guy didn't make it a hour after I took this pic. feel bad for em' all but its nature so let it be and let it go.

Shield bugs...important link to true insects though. And are often used in LD (lethal dose) testing.

Do feral cats count? We've been working with this one since December. Hoping we can take her to a rescue soon for adoption. She's a real bird killer so she needs to set up shop somewhere without all the birds we draw to our yard. IMG_8565.jpg

And 2 very wary doves stopping for a bite. IMG_8562.jpg

Do feral cats count? We've been working with this one since December. Hoping we can take her to a rescue soon for adoption. She's a real bird killer so she needs to set up shop somewhere without all the birds we draw to our yard. View attachment 298093

And 2 very wary doves stopping for a bite. View attachment 298094
Ya...my cat gets more than id like. But I suspect its not a huge dent in population lol

First time I heard LD (as in LD50) testing mentioned here. Neat.
Found this fellow washed up in the beach after a storm. I picked it up with some driftwood and released it in the waves:
0nER5gy.jpg
yRyc2kV.jpg

Banded water snake there a pond behind that dumpster in background.

First time I heard LD (as in LD50) testing mentioned here. Neat.
Found this fellow washed up in the beach after a storm. I picked it up with some driftwood and released it in the waves:
0nER5gy.jpg
yRyc2kV.jpg

what is that? type of lobster? I cant tell :eek: (obviously not the lobster you first think of, a different type I mean lol)

Back
Top Bottom