Wild life photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
think I figured out why my dogs won't go outside and they got good reason
this guy has been stalking us almost a week he must be 300+lbs
think it's time to call D O W to have him removed he already climbed up my garage roof once,

APLLgJT.jpg
Still wishing for a like button!
Only ever seen a bear in a zoo......
Must be a bit scary but, at the same time, very cool!

OMGG so that was crazy, if it isn't in there it is roving around somewhere!!!!!
:shocked!: I grew up with Rattlesnakes and Black Widow Spiders and eathquakes no big deal. One of my early childhood memories is almost stepping on a rattlesnake as I trotted out the back door, probably a 3 year old (don't know for sure). And was instructed to always watch for them first! Mom chopped its head off with the shovel. They liked to sun themselves on the cement porch which faced West.

Here is a nice little fella found in my garden last year. Also found a huge yellow mud Turtle - someone in the fam got a pic, I will have to see who.
60074-albums14653-picture71094.jpg

Great shot.....like snakes......

couple more shots
TciML2O.jpg

Voy7vKt.jpg

ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?
XLNlO1m.jpg

This guy must be close to 300+ lbs if not more

Last edited:
Still wishing for a like button!
Only ever seen a bear in a zoo......
Must be a bit scary but, at the same time, very cool!

not scary really you get used to them after a while

closest thing to a like button is the thanks button lol:cool:

Uk wildlife is tame by comparison! Pretty much nothing to fear. Get too close to a dear during the rut or a cow with a calf and you're in for a bad day but it's not quite bear! But I guess you learn the animal and where to be mindful.....
Hopefully he'll move away now it's getting warmer, that's best for you both!

we get our times with the deer and elk maybe once in every ten year moose sighting
if we get lucky . we were thinking about putting 10 free range wild turkeys on the property this year and the monster bear kind of put that idea off ,
looks out window hey its snowing

couple more shots
TciML2O.jpg

Voy7vKt.jpg

ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?
XLNlO1m.jpg

This guy must be close to 300+ lbs if not more

That is a big scary monster...

Bears are cute if they are Teddy Bears, but those things like in your pic, are why I think I should NEVER sleep in a tent in the woods.

RV only, small comfort at least with a wall, and other protection. Lived around here for over 23 years and the second year my neighbor told me about how they had a bear snorting around and around the tent and they tried not to breathe much with kids and everything. Finally it left. No tent camping for me, AND why I live where I see the mountains, not IN the mountains. Scary monster!

Snakes are fine as long as they aren't the poisonous ones. Mountain Lions okay.

I got one almost that big but yet to see him. Just the tracks. Beautiful

We had a bunch of bear on post at fort drum in the dump. There are a few around here. That is fresh sign right there

Not a great photo. Was getting dark. We have some great populations of black eyed susans. They are everywhere till temps stay in 90 range for a solid week.or two. Often wild violets fill it too. Incredible to see in person. North Florida is some of the last remaining glimpes of real Florida.
b09aa663b5cb995edd1b420f08b302b6.jpg

Today this little Rosy Maple Moth showed up on my door.

Attachments

• IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom